TomTom bridge

RiccardoIngrosso
RiccardoIngrosso Registered Users Posts: 3
Apprentice Seeker
edited August 2021 in Travel lounge
I have inherited a TomTom bridge device in a camper van I just bought. It is locked to owner by the previous owner and I cannot get into it to reset the device. The previous owner is a rental company and they are not being helpful. How can I revert the device to its factory or default settings? The reset function on the device is inaccessible to me.

Comments

• VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 13,802
    edited August 2021
    Hi @Riccardolngrosso

Welcome to the community!
    TomTom Bridge is a B2B product, and the forum is basically to provide support for the consumer products.

More information- https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360013959019

Regards,
    Vikram
  • RiccardoIngrosso
    Apprentice Seeker
    That doesn’t help at all. I just want to reset the device to factory default. Otherwise it may as well go in the bin.
  • RiccardoIngrosso
    Apprentice Seeker
    The manual is no use as I cannot access some of the features, ie the reset function.
  • wwbb
    wwbb Registered Users Posts: 4
    Apprentice Seeker
    Hi,
    Unfortunately I cannot find any help on any tomtom website (including tomtom.developers) as well as any other contact than this forum.
    I have trouble with one of our TT BRIDGE Devices:
    - Model 4FL70 S/N: 0C3495F00424
    Problem is as follows:
    - while starting android is turning on and message showing instantly in loop: "Unfortunately Interface application is closing"
    Solution which is not helping to solve the issue:
    - I try to put rescue.img on SD card root but after uploading the problem is the same.
    Solution:
    - Please send to me correct reset.img file which we hope will help

If this help request is sent to wrong contact point, please advise me where is the correct one.
    Best regards