Defective Mount for Go Premium X - Warranty Return - Replacement

RORK
RORK Registered Users Posts: 2
New Seeker
edited December 2021 in Devices using Wi-Fi®
How do you email report a defect to a Product under warranty and get the return authorisation code stated as necessary in the Terms and Conditions. Advice to do so via support does not display any tool to report via my account.

Best Answer

Answers

• nabu
    nabu Posts: 16,890
     Superuser
    edited August 2021 Answer ✓
    You must contact TOMTOM after-sales service by Mail
    https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-gb

jgaghmgi44yz.png
  • DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 9,871
    Superuser
    Hi @RORK

Try the following to contact Customer Support via Chat

Tap Support at the top of this page
    You then HAVE to Sign in Top Right of next Page. (you have to do this)
    When signed in Tap Contact Us bottom right
    Help Box appears and after a few seconds Get in Touch also appears
    Tap Get in Touch
    You are now offered Chat.. If Chat is closed, ie its not normal working hours Mon/Fri, it will tell you the hours that it will be available.

Chat is busy you may have to try a few times.

If it does not work exactly as described then try another Web Browser.

Doug
  • RORK
    RORK Registered Users Posts: 2
    New Seeker
    Thanks Doug - Might have been useful for others the future to know that Step 2 of the Support Process - the Chatbot communication tool does not direct the customer to the warranty process but to the website to order replacement parts. Step 3 is however the most useful i.e. Live Support - Customer Support - with dialogue boxes for the email conversation thread. Over an hour in waiting in i queue of 4 including the conversation exchange. Expect to have to upload your Tom Tom purchase receipt - even if you have a direct account and supply contact details which is used for verification purposes for under warranty parts replacements.