Can wording be changed when exiting a construction zone?

Zunkman
Zunkman Registered Users Posts: 6
Master Explorer
I was at the end of a construction zone today, and Amigo asked me "Is the construction still there?" What the app really wanted to know is "Are you still in the construction zone?" It's kind of a misleading question when you say "Is the construction still there?"

Comments

• VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 13,745
    edited August 2021
    Hi @Zunkman
    Welcome to the community!
    I think it's more of a question to know if the construction still exists. Collecting the information in the form of inputs from you and other users. The app then uses this information to guide customers driving on the same route.

Regards,
    Vikram
  • Zunkman
    Zunkman Registered Users Posts: 6
    Master Explorer
    I disagree. When I got the the end of the construction zone, it asked me "Is the construction still there?" I clicked YES (because I just drove through 5 miles of construction) and it extended the zone for another 1/2 mile. After another 1/2 mile, it again asked me "Is the construction still there?" Again, I clicked yes, and it extended the zone for another 1/2 mile. Which means that this construction zone is now showing as one mile longer than it really is. Fact is: Yes, the construction is still there, but NO, I am no longer in the construction zone.
  • VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 13,745
    If tapping 'Yes' extends the construction zone further, then indeed it's a task for our team to review and make changes.
    I will forward the feedback.

Thanks,
    Vikram