NB1 SD card isn't read by TomTomHOME — TomTom Community

NB1 SD card isn't read by TomTomHOME

I've been trying to update and reactivate my Live Services and update maps. The SD card is visible to the Mac but not connecting to TomTomHOME. I've tried deleting the Loopdir folder and reinserting into car (tried this twice), but still not connection afterwards to TomTomHOME. Loopdir folder reappears. SD card works ok in the car but can't update.
Error message on TomTom HOME pops up with:
An error has occurred
There are errors on your memory card that cannot be repaired by HOME. To fix these errors, insert your memory card into your navigation device. Switch your device on and wait for it to start up. Turn your device off again. We're sorry but your settings canno...
Then there is missing text.
Any ideas?
Also when trying update live services, checking compatibility with serial number (DPxxxxx) says incompatible.

Comments

• rider1riderrider1rider Posts: 1,120 [Exalted Pioneer]
    write email to customer care or live chat
  • 85CS85CS Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    I have exactly the same problem - my DP serial number is 'not supported' on Live (however the DP code is supported for speed cameras per the site).
    I have managed to update on my windows PC (and bought some map updates) but I cannot connect my mac to TOMTOM Home
  • ShuraXShuraX Posts: 1 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Hello!
    I have the same problem "There are errors on your memory card that cannot be repaired by HOME. To fix these errors, insert your memory card into your navigation device. Switch your device on and wait for it to start up. Turn your device off again. We're sorry but your settings cannot be recovered."

How we can fix it? (the proposed actions in message doesn't work).