GO EXPERT/GO PRO 6250 MAPPING

Barry2961
Barry2961 Registered Users Posts: 3
Apprentice Traveler
Hi all, I've just upgraded from a 6250 to the new Go Expert. I've noticed that the 6250 is running the latest Europe Truck map and is generally reliable with weight limits, heights etc. However the Expert is running (after the initial latest software update and map updates) the Europe map. I'm running from Poland down to Austria tomorrow and whilst my 6250 routes me the correct route around Prague the Expert constantly takes me off the E65 and through Prague itself (which I know has a 12t weight restriction). Its not until I drop my gross weight down to 12.00t will the Expert keep me on the correct route (ie: stay on the E65).
Is there anyway I can change the map on the Expert to the same version of mapping used for the 6250?
Thanks for any help.
Tagged:

Comments

• rider1rider
    rider1rider Registered Users Posts: 1,424
    Exalted Pioneer
    when did you update map on go expert
  • Barry2961
    Barry2961 Registered Users Posts: 3
    Apprentice Traveler
    edited July 2021
    when did you update map on go expert

Yesterday afternoon (Friday 30/07)
  • Teecee259
    Teecee259 Registered Users Posts: 55
    Renowned Trailblazer
    The 6250 mapping is more detailed than the Expert I have found. Both maps are the latest editions. It seems very strange. With this new nds mapping I don't see why we can't have the exact same map that tomtom had for reporting map errors!!
  • Marek12
    Marek12 Registered Users Posts: 4
    Apprentice Traveler
    I can confirm what @Barry2961 wrote. For some reason Expert is calculating routes that you should avoid especially when you go with something else then a car. Maps are missing roads that are open for some time. I hope that next updates will fix those issues.