Yoda and Bert and Ernie voice

TimHereijgers
TimHereijgers Registered Users Posts: 2
New Seeker
edited December 2021 in Devices using Wi-Fi®
Hi all,
Last year I bought the new TomTom Premium GO X device and in preparation for a vacation, I've been trying to install custom voices. Unfortunately I haven't been able to, but I noticed moderators being able to activate these voices for others in these forums in the last few months.

Would it be possible to activate the Yoda voice for my account?
Also, I remember a Bert and Ernie voice (in Dutch) that my parents used to have years ago on their TomTom. I haven't been able to find it anywhere, but if this is still available somewhere, I'd love to get this on my device as well, for nostalgia and fond childhood memories sake :)

Please let me know what you can do for me! Thanks ahead.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 5,430
    Revered Voyager
    Answer ✓
    Hello,
    Response from Tomtom Support
    The decision was made a few days ago to stop celebrity voices.
    They are no longer available in our online store, so we have stopped assigning them to the account.

Answers

• Willy875
    Willy875 Registered Users Posts: 5,430
    Revered Voyager
    Answer ✓
    Hello,
    Response from Tomtom Support
    The decision was made a few days ago to stop celebrity voices.
    They are no longer available in our online store, so we have stopped assigning them to the account.
  • TimHereijgers
    TimHereijgers Registered Users Posts: 2
    New Seeker
    Thank you for your response @Willy875!
    Is there nothing else I can do? Like importing them by downloading them myself.
    I know these voices are available for download in many places, I just need a way to import them onto my device.
  • Niall
    Niall Posts: 11,115
    Superuser
    @VikramK What are TomTom's plans to allow the addition of personal voices as TT has decided to withdraw from the supply market.