Go premium

V60Polestar
V60Polestar Registered Users Posts: 1
Apprentice Seeker
edited December 2021 in Devices using Wi-Fi®
Hi

I have two devices, a Go Premium and a Go Premium X that I use in my works van, recently I have noticed that the Live Services are not connecting and have driven straight into road closures traffic recently.

I believe that the Go Premium has an inbuilt sim so no need to connect to my phone by bluetooth, however I have not done this in the past and everything worked well as it should.

It's frustrating as it appears that customer services contact numbers in the UK do not work anymore and the only way to communicate is by live chat or email, with long delays between emails.

I have carried out reboots numerous times and even compared my friends identical device that states 'built in sim' in the settings menu and mine states data connection 'none', that is unless its connected to WIFI or my phone.

Any help with this would be appreciated as I am fast losing confidence in TomTom and if I can't get it fixed I am going to revert to using Waze on my phone. I have always had TomTom's without a problem going back years

Best Answer

Answers

• DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 9,871
    Superuser
    Answer ✓
    Hi @V60Polestar

@VikramK or @lampard should pick this up and check your units settings on the TT servers. Look back here later to see what they say.

Doug
  • VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 13,815
    Hi @V60Polestar
    Are you experiencing the same issue on both your TomTom devices?
    Could you send me the serial number through a private message, please?

Thanks, Vikram.