GO App doesn't recognize any address

Billgate
Billgate Registered Users Posts: 4
New Seeker
Fantastic, after a trial of a month I subscribed for the app. Ever since the app doesn't work anymore. If I search for an address the app doesn't know it. When I scroll on the map I can find the address and select it, but that isn't the way it should be.

Best Answer

• Jürgen
    Jürgen Community Managers, Administrators Posts: 7,215
    Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Can you tap the Near me icon below the search bar and select Whole map to see what you get then?

Answers

• lampard
    lampard Administrators Posts: 5,964
    Hi @Billgate

Welcome to the Community! Can you provide us with some example addresses that are not appearing in the search bar? Make sure to check if the regions covering the addresses (including Ferry connections) are installed on the app as well.

Best, lampard
  • Billgate
    New Seeker
    Hi Lampard,
    Many addresses are not appearing, like Spaarne in Haarlem (Netherlands) or the village Beetsterzwaag in The Netherlands. For clarity, during the trial period I didn't have any problems with The Netherlands or Portugal (the country tries where I live).
  • Jürgen
    Community Manager
    What are we doing differently? For me it just works and this can't really relate to the subscription.
    vy67upbhl9qt.jpg
  • Billgate
    New Seeker
    Look at my screen:
    z1lahpo6hsjb.png

• Jürgen
    Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Can you tap the Near me icon below the search bar and select Whole map to see what you get then?
  • Billgate
    New Seeker
    Problem solved Jurgen!! Many thanks. It only selected addresses "near me". Don't know why but thanks to you I could select the right button and TomTom is working correctly now.