Possibility of making a report even without internet connection

Narmonono
Narmonono Registered Users Posts: 247
Exalted Navigator
Hello moderators,
I understand that you need an internet connection to be able to send a report, but would it be possible to make a report even without an internet connection by having the reports button active which allows you to choose the reports?
As soon as the choice of the report is made, it was kept in memory by AmiGo to be then sent as soon as there is a new internet connection.
Thank for your answer.

Comments

• Narmonono
    Exalted Navigator
    Hello,
    I come back to my request for the possibility of being able to make a report even if there is no internet connection.
    It would be great to be able to do that especially since AmiGo has completed as many reports as possible.
    Could you predict this development?
    Thank you in advance for your answer.
    Good day.
  • lampard
    lampard Administrators Posts: 5,954
    Hi there @Narmonono

I already forwarded this to my team as a request but being an online app, I doubt this will be possible anytime soon.

Best, lampard
  • Narmonono
    Exalted Navigator
    edited August 2021
    Hello and thank you for your response and feedback. It would be a shame if this were not possible because it is the aim of AmiGo to be able to inform the community in real terms and when you live in the countryside and often drive on small roads, it is a real security to be able to send reports despite the bad connection that we have in the countryside. Good day

Mod edit: Machine translated from French!