LIVE Services for the Carminat TOMTOM SD Renault — TomTom Community

LIVE Services for the Carminat TOMTOM SD Renault

NickDackNickDack Posts: 5 [Apprentice Seeker]
edited July 23 in Built in car navigation
Hello, I purchased the renewal of the maps and LIVE services on June 21, 2021 for € 119, not being able to take advantage of the 50% discount. As of today, 23 July 2021, when I connect my SD card to the computer, there is no active subscription, on the contrary it continues to make me go to the shop, because it tells me that the Maps subscriptions have expired. While on the site it is clear the active subscription. More than a month has already passed ..... and despite having spent € 119 I have not yet used what I owed, let me know?
Nick

Mod edit: Machine translated (Italian)

Best Answer

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 8,865
    Superuser
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @NickDack

There are no phone lines working because so many are working from home because of Covid.

Try the following:-

Tap Support at the top of this page
    You then Have to Sign in Top Right of next Page. (you have to do this)
    When signed in Tap Contact Us bottom right
    Help Box appears and after a few seconds Get in Touch also appears
    Tap Get in Touch
    You are now offered Chat or Email. If Chat is closed, ie its not normal working hours Mon/Fri, it will tell you the hours that it will be available.

Chat is busy you may have to try a few times.

If it does not work exactly as described then try another Web Browser.

Doug

Answers

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,711 Moderator
    Hi @NickDack
    Welcome to the community!
    I reviewed your TomTom account and I don't see the order has been allocated to your account.

Further, the SIM card on the Carminat TomTom gets deactivated or disabled when there is no active subscription(LIVE Services) for 3 years.

I reviewed your account and I see the previous subscription ended in 2017. More info on our support article

You can contact our customer service to review the SIM status and take a decision accordingly.

Regards,
    Vikram.
  • NickDackNickDack Posts: 5 [Apprentice Seeker]
    edited July 23
    I attach the attached invoices relating to my order, and I confirm that in my account there is the order and the money has been withdrawn from me, in short, it is an unpleasant situation.
    How do I contact customer service, that there is no active phone number, the only one I found is 0245281004 but it is not active. Will you let me know how to speak to an Italian TOMTOM operator?
    edited July 23
    or what is the email address to write to TOMTOM customer assistance?
    Superuser
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @NickDack

There are no phone lines working because so many are working from home because of Covid.

Try the following:-

Tap Support at the top of this page
    You then Have to Sign in Top Right of next Page. (you have to do this)
    When signed in Tap Contact Us bottom right
    Help Box appears and after a few seconds Get in Touch also appears
    Tap Get in Touch
    You are now offered Chat or Email. If Chat is closed, ie its not normal working hours Mon/Fri, it will tell you the hours that it will be available.

Chat is busy you may have to try a few times.

If it does not work exactly as described then try another Web Browser.

Doug
    ottimo Doug, sono in chat con altro browser con Jill, gentilissimo, spero di risolvere.
    Grazie
    Superuser
    Hi @NickDack

🤞

Doug
    edited July 25
    perfect Doug, tonight I check what Jill did, she confirmed that the renewal is now active.
    Thanks so much again Doug
    Nick
    Superuser
    Hi @NickDack

Glad you should now be sorted.

Doug