Is possible to download maps and save apart? — TomTom Community

Is possible to download maps and save apart?

Hi, Lately I have some issue with the app (Last versione 3.1.75) crash at the start. I would to found a solution with some try, but is very annoying to download maps at every try with mobile line (I've a Android car device not a Phone).
Is there a possibilità to download apart maps to copying after in the app?

Comments

• lampardlampard Posts: 5,394 Moderator
    edited July 23
    Hi @halixx
    Is there a possibilità to download apart maps to copying after in the app?
    No, it's not possible.

Can you tell us the Android version and the app version installed on your car radio/Haed-unit?

Best, lampard
  • halixxhalixx Posts: 8 [Master Traveler]
    Thanx Lampard for reply.
    my Device is a ATOTO A6Pro (a aftermarket substitution of original Radio unit).
    It runs on 6.0 Android and the app is the latest one (3.75.1).

I’m very disappointed about the crash, and it drive me crazy because I’m close to starting my vacation. May be I will resume my TT530 standalone, or you suggest to try AmiGo?
  • lampardlampard Posts: 5,394 Moderator
    Hi @halixx

We are closely monitoring all crashes and improving the stability of the app. As a last resort, please try re-installing the app. Please note: you will need to log in again to your TomTom account after reinstalling. Also, Please enable "Help us improve" in the app's privacy settings. The app then sends us anonymized logs in case it crashes.

AmiGO is an online-only navigation app with a focus on community reporting, give it a try as well.

Best, lampard