How to return TomTom Sat Navi — TomTom Community

How to return TomTom Sat Navi

goral999goral999 Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
edited July 22 in RIDER
Hello everyone.
Do any of you know how to return the navigations?
I have purchased navigation systems, but Live Traffic does not work. Which makes this navigation almost useless to me.
There is no e-mail on the TomTom website, I tried to call the UK and Poland. There is no way to get through.
I bought the product online for £ 400, if it is non-refundable I think it is almost a scam and I just wonder where to report it. It is a joke that such a company deceives people by not being able to contact them.
Tagged:

Answers

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 8,254
    Superuser
    Hi @goral999

@VikramK or @lampard should pick this up and check your units settings on the TT servers and change if required. This may well sort out the Live Services. Look back here later.

Chat and email services are available to communicate with Customer Support meanwhile phone services have not been available since the start of the current crisis with so many working from home.

Doug
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,208 Moderator
    Hi @goral999
    Welcome to the community!
    I reviewed your TomTom account and I couldn't find any issues with the subscriptions or services.
    Have you tried the steps in the video below?

- Vikram
  • goral999goral999 Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    Hi
    Somehow, I managed to make a call on the TomTom hotline in Poland, where the service man told me that my problem was the lack of service activation. He said he had activated it, and while I was checking navigation now, Life Traffic is now working. I just hope nothing breaks down and everything still works. I just lost my hope by searching the entire internet where people wrote that the service still wasn't working for them.
    Fortunately, so far works ok.
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 8,254
    Superuser
    Hi @goral999

I am surprised that you spoke to someone at Tomtom because as far as I know there are no phone lines working. and only a Chat and email service.

Hope the service still continues

Doug