Problem with Software – Please help. — TomTom Community

Problem with Software – Please help.

bjvdp1bjvdp1 Posts: 1 [New Traveler]

Good day

I bought myself a TOMTOM Bandit GPS Action Camera.

I was told that I could download an APP on my ANDROID phone.
With the software I can see everything live on my phone that I am taking or while taking a video.

However, I am struggling to get the APP under the Play Store.
Can you please help me to download the correct APP under Play Store on my HUAWEI phone?

Thank you.

Comments

• lampardlampard Posts: 5,369 Moderator
    Hi @bjvdp1

Welcome to the Community! The Bandit was never released on the Huawei play store and is also, no longer available to download app from the Apple Store or Google Play.

Best, lampard
  • cwilescwiles Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    I have also just purchased my TOMTOM camera, i red the reviews watched all the videos looked great, thought i would get one ordered the big pack of Amazon. bought a load of extra mounts for my helmet and bike, spent a small fortune, with the app discontinued i have to even guess how to align it to get a good picture. how can we fix this issue. at the moment just to even get started line it up with the bike to what i think it should be then have to strip again and check it on my laptop

its annoying £339 and i cant use it
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,727
    Superusers
    cwiles wrote: »
    I have also just purchased my TOMTOM camera, i red the reviews watched all the videos looked great, thought i would get one ordered the big pack of Amazon. bought a load of extra mounts for my helmet and bike, spent a small fortune, with the app discontinued i have to even guess how to align it to get a good picture. how can we fix this issue. at the moment just to even get started line it up with the bike to what i think it should be then have to strip again and check it on my laptop

its annoying £339 and i cant use it

There is no fix. I don't know who sold it to you but that product was discontinued at least 5 years ago and TT Sports has been out of business for almost 4 years ago, TT stopped supporting it years ago so someone cheated you. Contact Amazon and get a refund.