Destination reached message on every waypoint using tomtom RIDER 500 — TomTom Community

Destination reached message on every waypoint using tomtom RIDER 500

LaoLao Posts: 13 [Master Traveler]
edited July 20 in RIDER
Since the last update my Rider500 will say at every waypoint : "destination reached" ? How do I get rid of that annoying message?
Thanks ?

Mod edit: Machine translated (Dutch)

Best Answer

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 19,677
    Superusers
    edited July 20 Accepted Answer
    Hi
    @Lao
    Check... Tap 4Dot (.... Menu) --> Setting --> Appearance --> Route Bar --> Arrival information --> Show arrival information....
    Choose Final destination....
    With the above settings, as far as I recall....
    If your Stop location is a named location on the Tomtom Map, it will say.... "You have arrived at waypoint + (The name of the Location)"
    If the location is unknown, it will say.... "You have arrived at your waypoint'

Stay Safe... ATB YFM

Answers

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 19,677
    Superusers
    edited July 20 Accepted Answer
    Hi
    @Lao
    Check... Tap 4Dot (.... Menu) --> Setting --> Appearance --> Route Bar --> Arrival information --> Show arrival information....
    Choose Final destination....
    With the above settings, as far as I recall....
    If your Stop location is a named location on the Tomtom Map, it will say.... "You have arrived at waypoint + (The name of the Location)"
    If the location is unknown, it will say.... "You have arrived at your waypoint'

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,232 Moderator
    Hi @Lao
    Did the advice from @YamFazMan above, address your query?

When you're satisfied that your question has been answered, please mark your topic as solved so that others with a similar question may find the answer easier.

If you have further questions, don't hesitate to post back here.

Thanks,
    Vikram