Change subscription to family — TomTom Community

Change subscription to family

bartg59bartg59 Posts: 4 [Apprentice Seeker]
How to change my subscribtion for 1 person to "family-subscribtion"
The chatbox-function in tomtom is not profiding me an answer.
The sending of an email is imnpossible in holland. nobody is answering the phone.
It is impossible to communicate with tomtom-Holland.

Comments

• lampardlampard Posts: 5,369 Moderator
    Hi @bartg59

Welcome to the Community! There's no family subscription for the Android app. If you wish to use GO Navigation on multiple phones with the same subscription, use the same Google Play account on those devices. The GO Navigation subscription is linked to your account and not your device.'

Best, lampard
  • bartg59bartg59 Posts: 4 [Apprentice Seeker]
    I used that same account but still on the phone of my wife the system keeps telling: renew the subscription while on my phone (same account) it keeps working because i have an account for 1 year till 2022.
    How is that possible?
    Can you solve this problem? Even TomTom is not answering to solve IT.
  • szachowaszachowa Posts: 320
    Staff
    bartg59 wrote: »
    I used that same account but still on the phone of my wife the system keeps telling: renew the subscription while on my phone (same account) it keeps working because i have an account for 1 year till 2022.
    How is that possible?

Is this is happening while being connected to Android Auto in-car head unit?
    I solved the problem: i had to download TT-go on my wifes phone again but then with my google-account and with my tomtom-account. now it works.
    Thanks for the help.