TomTom 6250 Pro memory storage- how many places can i store?

Theoxfordflyer
Theoxfordflyer Registered Users Posts: 2
Apprentice Seeker
edited December 2021 in Devices using Wi-Fi®
Hello all, I'm a HGV driver using the 6250 Pro, i go too alot of farms which i store in "My Places".
What i would like to know is how many places can i store? and is there a way of expanding the memory to store more places.
Many thanks.

Answers

• nabu
    nabu Posts: 16,890
     Superuser
    edited July 2021
    Hello
    undefined if you make poi

extend the memory you have 32 GB available in addition to the internal memory to keep the sea and fish
  • YamFazMan
    YamFazMan Posts: 20,828
     Superuser
    Hi
    @Theoxfordflyer
    Welcome to the site....
    I don't know if there's an official max number of MyPlaces....

But In the early days of the NAV4 devices, you could use a 3rd party program to side-load Favorites into MyPlaces...
    I had 900 MyPlaces loaded, another user had 1300 (That's one hell of a list to scroll down) 😧

Note... Tomtom knocked the little trick of side-loading Favorites on the head when they released the update Version 17.1 that allowed 3rd party POIs to be installed... At the same time, they changed the memory location where the MyPlaces were stored and stopped the 3rd party program loading the Favorites/MyPlaces to the device :/

Stay Safe....ATB YFM
  • YamFazMan
    YamFazMan Posts: 20,828
     Superuser
    edited July 2021
    Hi
    @Theoxfordflyer
    Maybe useful... Many users have asked for the facility to back up their MyPlaces to a PC....
    See... https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/1136163/many-users-have-asked-for-the-facility-to-back-up-their-myplaces-to-a-pc

Stay Safe... ATB YFM