How can I talk to a real person about buying a new TomTom? — TomTom Community

How can I talk to a real person about buying a new TomTom?

Geoffrey_OB48Geoffrey_OB48 Posts: 4 [New Seeker]
We own a VIA 125 which can no longer be updated. We'd like to buy a new TomTom and I'd like to talk to SOMEONE about that. I don't seem to be able to find anyone to talk to.

Answers

• Geoffrey_OB48Geoffrey_OB48 Posts: 4 [New Seeker]
    I'm in this "discussions" section because it seems impossible to find a live body to talk to on the TomTom site. How do they expect to keep us as customers if you can't find anyone to talk to ............
  • Willy875Willy875 Posts: 1,505 [Revered Pioneer]

Here there are only Tomtom moderators who can inform you or

Try the following: -

Tap Support at the top of this page.
    You must then log in at the top right of the next page. (you have to do it)
    Once logged in, tap Contact Us at the bottom right. The
    Help box appears and after a few seconds get in touch also appears.
    Press get in touch
    . If the Chat is closed, that is, it does not have normal working hours from Monday to Friday, it will let you know when it will be available.
    Thanx v. much. I think I've tried that .......... but I'll try it again. Much appreciated.
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 8,199
    Superuser
    Hi @Geoffrey_OB48

Make sure that you log into the page that appears after you Tap Support before you Tap Contact Us..

Doug
    I did all that (signed in, tapped "contact us", etc) and still all I get is either a garbled reply OR a reference to purchases webpage (which doesn't even seem to have all of the models). It's terribly frustrating. We live in Canada, own a VIA 125 and would like to buy a new TomTom (since VIA 125 is no longer updated). Want advice and options (and a possible discount). Why can't I contact anyone?
  • Willy875Willy875 Posts: 1,505 [Revered Pioneer]
    All devices sold on the Tomtom site are on this page https://www.tomtom.com/en_ca/navigation/car-gps/

to benefit from a discount there is only the Tomtom support which can help you