New Premium X - 'Service Unavailable' for Traffic — TomTom Community

New Premium X - 'Service Unavailable' for Traffic

CB12345CB12345 Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
I have a new Go Premium X it is seems unable to connect to Traffic (and possibly Speed Cameras).
The Traffic and Speed Cameras are listed as Activated, GPRS signal is OK and it's logged into Mydrive fine but Traffic says 'TomTom services are temporarily unavailable. Please try again later' and has done for several days and never connected.
I realise if connected to Wifi then GPRS is overriden so Wifi is not connected and likewise not connected via USB to a computer.
I have tried updates and the reset procedure a few times and left it for a few days and still no luck.
I have my other 5200 sat next to the Premium X right now and that happily is displaying traffic so it's not a signal reception problem and the fact it connects to Mydrive and downloaded Myplaces POI suggests it's connecting OK (GPRS says 'Connected').
Details of the unit:
Application version:
20.102.0003.411 (0) (18/02/2021)
MCC/MNC:
IMEI:
SIM ID:
GPRS Model:

Can someone check to make sure everything is OK server side?
Thank you.

Comments

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 8,254
    Superuser
    Hi @CB12345

You could try Customer service.

There are no phone lines working because so many are working from home because of Covid.

Try the following:-

Tap Support at the top of this page
    You then have to Sign in Top Right of next Page. (you have to do this)
    When signed in Tap Contact Us bottom right
    Help Box appears and after a few seconds Get in Touch also appears
    Tap Get in Touch
    You are now offered Chat or Email. If Chat is closed, ie its not normal working hours Mon/Fri, it will tell you the hours that it will be available.

Chat is busy you may have to try a few times.

If it does not work exactly as described then try another Web Browser.

Doug