No voice directions

Royorleans
Royorleans Registered Users Posts: 2
Apprentice Traveler
App works well except there are no voice directions. Voices, e.g. Samantha, identify themselves and their capabilities but do not speak en route.

Comments

• Royorleans
    Royorleans Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Traveler
    Further to my question: my iPhone syncs perfectly well to my car radio using Waze for navigation but voice directions are usually truncated at the start. I thought TomTom would be better but is useless without voice.
  • 777driver
    777driver Registered Users Posts: 1
    Apprentice Seeker
    edited July 2021
    I have found that when I plug my iPad/iPhone into the car charger I lose sound from the app , whenever it’s disconnected the app works just fine
    I had problems after updating So I deleted the app and re-installed it that seemed to fix most issues .
    I still cannot understand why I get no sound when my iPad is being charged
  • ajpochek_un27
    ajpochek_un27 Registered Users Posts: 1
    Apprentice Seeker
    NO VOICE DIRECTIONS
  • lampard
    lampard Administrators Posts: 5,954
    edited July 2021
    Hi there,

Welcome to the Community! We haven't released any recent updates for the GO app so it's hard to say what has changed for you.
    • What's the iOS version installed on your phone?
    • Can you hear any instructions/sounds from the App or the volume is too low?
    • Are you using CarPlay or connected to any Bluetooth system? On the Main Menu screen, the below button shows that you can hear voice instructions. Do you have that enabled?
    5j6p77brk18p.png
    (Please use the physical volume buttons during a voice instruction to increase the volume on the App)

Best, lampard
  • Johannesbelsebubb
    Johannesbelsebubb Registered Users Posts: 10
    Master Traveler
    Update. I have a rider550. Not the app.
This discussion has been closed.