GO Premium X - Smartphone settings

Hejca
Hejca Registered Users Posts: 12
Legendary Explorer
edited December 2021 in Devices using Wi-Fi®
Hi all,
I have a problem to Fully connect my smartphone to Premium X. I can realize the bluetooth connection and I can see the devices connected inside the Mydrive app. The problem is I can not set the smartphone for sending messages (My drive app shows - Smarphone messages - Not supported by your device). When I tried to sent ETA from device it shows - This function is not compatible with connected smartphone. If you want to use this function connect the Android smartphone (translated text). What I can do to run this function? I use the Google Pixel smartphone with Android 11and Mydrive app has all the required permissions.

What should i change in smartphone / device settings to let the function work? I understand notices meaning but I can't accept the facts that TomTom is not able to follows the technical updates even for the "new" devices. Premium X is two years old PREMIUM device with lifetime update waranty and it lost some of its features just after 2 years. Really?

Yours sincerely
Jiri

Best Answer

• rider1rider
    rider1rider Registered Users Posts: 1,417
    Exalted Pioneer
    Answer ✓
    reset and try pair again

ask also support if problem is known
    like ios
    write email

Answers

• rider1rider
    rider1rider Registered Users Posts: 1,417
    Exalted Pioneer
    Answer ✓
    reset and try pair again

ask also support if problem is known
    like ios
    write email
  • Hejca
    Hejca Registered Users Posts: 12
    Legendary Explorer
    Hi @rider1rider
    Thank you a lot. I reseted both Tomtom and Smartphone and pair them immediately. Now it works (at least now).

I did separate resets and pairing previously with the unsatisfactory results.