No voice from speaker — TomTom Community

No voice from speaker

otas_peotas_pe Posts: 83 [Outstanding Wayfarer]
Hi there. I have an issue connected with bluetooth. If the phone is no connected to car bluetooht there is voice instruction from phone speaker. But if the phone is connected to the car bluetooh then there is no voice from phone speaker, only via car bluetooth. Of course the setting item "Always use device speaker" is active. Do you have any idea how to solve it? Than you in advance.

Comments

• lampardlampard Posts: 5,394 Moderator
    Hi @otas_pe

It appears to be a known issue where the option "Always use device speaker" does not work and plays the instructions over the phone speaker. This will be addressed soon and I'll post back here once there's an update.

Best, lampard
  • otas_peotas_pe Posts: 83 [Outstanding Wayfarer]
    Hi lampard, thank you for reply. I changed bluetooth setting in the phone and now is OK but it is not a solution because all media are provided from phone speaker not via bluetooth from cars speakers (Spotify etc)
  • NarmononoNarmonono Posts: 68 [Renowned Wayfarer]
    Hi,
    It is for me a big problem of AmiGo, I had asked the question in a dedicated post but I did not have an answer!
    Hope this will be improved quickly.
  • NarmononoNarmonono Posts: 68 [Renowned Wayfarer]
    Hello,
    I come back to this lack for AmiGo because there has not yet been an answer to have the choice of different audio channels.
    I just saw that the Flistmeister app does this, it would still be nice if Tomtom was also with this audio navigation aid option!
    Thank you in advance for your return.