6200 constantly rebooting while trying to restore on pc

Coachdriverphil
Coachdriverphil Registered Users Posts: 3
Apprentice Seeker
edited December 2021 in Devices using Wi-Fi®
So yesterday while using my TomTom 6200 after a few hours it decided to reboot, while loading up on the map screen it would get 2/3 the way across and reboot again, I checked my cable connection etc (yes I'm using the correct TomTom lead) but to no avail, after about 10 attempts it came up with the screen showing a pc monitor and red X, after a google search I figured out I needed to connect the Nav to 'My drive connect' to restore/reboot or something, when I connect to my pc it immediately tries to restore my sat Nav but seems to keep doing to reboot while trying to restore, and it will not seem to go beyond 10% before restarting the process again, YouTube link shows short video of what I mean.
Youtube video

Can anyone please help, I need this everyday for work :'(

Comments

• VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 13,815
    Hi @Coachdriverphil
    Could you charge the device via the mount or the power adapter for a couple of hours and then try turning it on and see if the rebooting stops?

Thanks,
    Vikram
  • Jarska82
    Jarska82 Registered Users Posts: 1
    Apprentice Seeker
    I have same problem. I charged device via power adapter but it doesn't help. Still got same problem. Better advices??
  • Coachdriverphil
    Coachdriverphil Registered Users Posts: 3
    Apprentice Seeker
    VikramK wrote: »
    Hi @Coachdriverphil
    Could you charge the device via the mount or the power adapter for a couple of hours and then try turning it on and see if the rebooting stops?

Thanks,
    Vikram

I left it charging for hours, and still no difference, can you help any further?

• VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 13,815
    @Coachdriverphil @Jarska82
    I am afraid, I don't have any further suggestions to troubleshoot the issue.
    I would recommend that you report this to our customer service team for further investigation.

Regards,
    Vikram