After adjustment, app only shows bicycle ? — TomTom Community

After adjustment, app only shows bicycle ?

Karine01Karine01 Posts: 12 [Legendary Explorer]
I have the new app 3.1 but when I enter a route and I enter bicycle as an alternative, I can no longer plan other routes. When I then want to plan a new route, there is only a bicycle in the screen. Even when I completely close the app or close my smartphone, only a bicycle remains. When I remove the app and install it back inc the maps everything is back to normal.(car, bike, foot)h2135lcujy29.jpg

Comments

• Karine01Karine01 Posts: 12 [Legendary Explorer]
    Also, the app sometimes gives sound and other times not.
    Phone xiaomi red mi note 7 pro
    Thanks, i have update the app to 3.1.48
  • MUPMUP Posts: 245 [Exalted Navigator]
    edited July 13
    @szachowa
    Would you please have a look into this TT-tracker-issue
    GONAV-2783

There was a discussion in the german part of the TT-forum including a temp. solution.
    May be the fix for the bicycle-always-problem is already in review?

v60hgx2kw4jr.png

Hello, i have find a solution for this.
    First you delete the current route. At that time there is only one bicycle. Then go to settings and select the fastest route. When you go back to selection of transport, everything is back as it should and you have the choise car, bike and others.
    I see that Version 3.1.48 had now bike options.
  • szachowaszachowa Posts: 320
    Staff
    Yes, we have decided to remove these 2 route types, and below you can find reasoning behind it:
    GO Navigation is optimised for car navigation. With our latest map technology we can’t guarantee optimal routing for cycling and walking and therefore we have decided to remove these route types. In addition, these route types are being used less than 0.5% of the time by our current userbase.
    Used the previous version for a few days this week while cycling and it worked well.