Favorites importing

macwheeldon
macwheeldon Registered Users Posts: 8
Apprentice Traveler
edited December 2021 in Devices using Wi-Fi®
Hi all, ok..This long winded but here I go. Have both Garmin and TomTom Truck Sat Navs. On my GARMIN I have over 150 saved Favorites , Meaning I click on one and it takes me to the spot I want. I want to transfer the favorite file over to the TomTom (520). I have the file and have converted it to the TomTom format (ov2). Using Mydrive it tranfers over But the TomTom views it as a POI (grayed out) When I use it to go a point it puts it in the address bar (saying Current) But only shows one place... I cannot see any of the other places..It does not let me type in any other address.. Anyone know how to transfer the file over so it shows all my favorites (saved name place) I have in the file. Or is there a way to transfer the file without using Mydrive? The name of the file is Current.ov2. I'm quite computer savy but seem to be missing a trick.

Answers

• nabu
    nabu Posts: 16,890
     Superuser
    Hi, you have to put them on the map but they will not be in favorites but in poi
  • macwheeldon
    Apprentice Traveler
    Yep see the file as POI says Current...that file shows one place and thats all...I know it contains at least 150 drops...
  • nabu
     Superuser
    if possible not secret send file
  • macwheeldon
    Apprentice Traveler
    Cherrs but the files wont let me attach
  • nabu
     Superuser
    I must say not all understood