Tomtom go pro 620 unit talks on setting a route but... — TomTom Community

Tomtom go pro 620 unit talks on setting a route but...

PolyhivePolyhive Posts: 5 [Master Explorer]
edited July 3 in MyDrive Connect
After saying "you will arrive at" it says nothing. Tried various voices and looked in settings but nothing seems wrong or off. Actually it cant be off as it starts off right. Any thoughts welcome

Answers

• rider1riderrider1rider Posts: 896 [Revered Pioneer]
    reset factory
  • PolyhivePolyhive Posts: 5 [Master Explorer]
    I was wondering about that but hae poi sets loaded so a big hassle.
  • LochfrassLochfrass Posts: 15,359
    Superusers
    Have you checked the Voice instrucktions in the Main menu?
    rfp8paemitwn.jpg
    This has often been the case with other users. And your description would fit
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 8,199
    Superuser
    Hi @Polyhive

Any 3rdParty POI files you have loaded onto the unit should be listed on the My Drive Website after you have logged in. Also you should also see there your My Places and My Routes you have stored on your device. What you will not see there are any Routes you created on the 620 and saved in My Routes as they don’t sync back to your account. If you want to save those then get a small SD card and copy those Routes to it. They will be the Routes in your My Routes list that have a solid shaft on the arrow against them.

If all you My Places, My Routes and POI files are listed on the website then after you Reset the unit when it logs into your My Drive Account it will sync the data across so it is listed on the unit as before.

Doug