zip code navigation not working

Ronaldo_75
Ronaldo_75 Registered Users Posts: 2
New Seeker
edited July 2021 in RIDER
Recently, for some inexplicable reason, navigating by zip code on my TomTom Home Carminat (Renault) no longer works.
Using (https://help.tomtom.com/hc/nl-nl/articles/360015902360-Updating-to-use-full-postal-codes) I went through the entire instruction several times without success. Then the old Zip file in the TomTom program on my PC (windows 10 / 64 bits) removed and the new version added. Also on my navigation system I have removed the file zip codes and added the new version.
In the end I removed TomTom from my PC and reinstalled it and made all changes to my navigation system again.
Whatever I do, the result remains the same: after entering the zip code, the house number cannot be entered and street names appear.
How do I solve this?

Comments

• MyNameAllreadyExists
    MyNameAllreadyExists Registered Users Posts: 130
    Exalted Navigator
    Recently, for some inexplicable reason, navigating by zip code on my TomTom Home Carminat (Renault) no longer works.
    Using (https://help.tomtom.com/hc/nl-nl/articles/360015902360-Updating-to-use-full-postal-codes) I went through the entire instruction several times without success. Then the old Zip file in the TomTom program on my PC (windows 10 / 64 bits) removed and the new version added. Also on my navigation system I have removed the file zip codes and added the new version.
    In the end I removed TomTom from my PC and reinstalled it and made all changes to my navigation system again.
    Whatever I do, the result remains the same: after entering the zip code, the house number cannot be entered and street names appear.
    How do I solve this?

De vertaling kan anderen helpen, mits u het juiste antwoord heeft gegeven. (heb je geprobeerd het huisnummer in te voeren voor de zip)
  • Ronaldo_75
    Ronaldo_75 Registered Users Posts: 2
    New Seeker
    edited July 2021
    Thanks for your quick response. After entering the zip code and an OK, street names will be displayed instead of the entry field