New road interchange update — TomTom Community

New road interchange update

brucybabybrucybaby Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
I was disappointed yesterday when I drove through the new A14, A1, M1 interchange in Cambridge England. Completely lost, this road layout has been operational for months. Any one know if TomTom maps will be updated.

Best Answer

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 19,614
    Superusers
    edited June 30 Accepted Answer
    Hi
    @brucybaby
    Welcome to the site....
    How old is your Map ??? The latest Map is version for the satnav devices is 1070... The A14, A1, M1 interchange in Cambridge, England is OK for me ???
    I see you are using the iPhone App....
    Avoid giving personal information, but what was your route through A14, A1, M1 interchange ???

Stay Safe... ATB YFM

Answers

Superusers
    edited June 30 Accepted Answer
    Hi
    @brucybaby
    Welcome to the site....
    How old is your Map ??? The latest Map is version for the satnav devices is 1070... The A14, A1, M1 interchange in Cambridge, England is OK for me ???
    I see you are using the iPhone App....
    Avoid giving personal information, but what was your route through A14, A1, M1 interchange ???

Stay Safe... ATB YFM
  • brucybabybrucybaby Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
    I have had TomTom for about 20 years and I thought the maps were updated automatically, do I have to download the Europe map again
    Superusers
    edited June 30
    Hi
    @brucybaby
    brucybaby wrote: »
    (Snip) Do I have to download the Europe map again
    'Yes'... Updating the Map on the latest Tomtom iPhone App....
    Tap 4Dot (.... Menu) --> Maps-->
    Tap the individual Map/Maps and follow the onscreen instructions to update the Map/Maps....

Tomtom User Manual... GO Navigation app for iPhone
    Here... https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360014295080-GO-Navigation-app-for-iPhone-User-Manual

Stay Safe... ATB YFM

• brucybabybrucybaby Posts: 3 [New Seeker]
    Thanks ATB YFM I have done what you said and hopefully when I return home i won’t get lost. Excuse my ignorance but I can’t see where you say, yes or no, to the question. Never been on forum before.
    Superusers
    Hi
    @brucybaby
    You're welcome, glad you're sorted :)

Stay Safe... ATB YFM