The Simpsons Voices — TomTom Community

The Simpsons Voices

DJ143DJ143 Posts: 3 [Novice Seeker]
edited June 28 in MyDrive Connect
I see the Simpson’s voices have been removed from the shop, would anyone be able to help me to still get hold of them for my GO 60? Thanks

Answers

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 8,267
    Superuser
    Hi @DJ143

If the voice is compatible with your device then hopefully @VikramK or @lampard should be able to add it to your account so you can download it.

Look back here tomorrow to see what they say.

Doug
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,232 Moderator
    Hi @DJ143
    Welcome to the community! Some voices have been discontinued and some are not compatible.
    I have activated 'Homer Simpson' which should work. Please check for updates now...

Regards,
    Vikram
  • DJ143DJ143 Posts: 3 [Novice Seeker]
    VikramK wrote: »
    Hi @DJ143
    Welcome to the community! Some voices have been discontinued and some are not compatible.
    I have activated 'Homer Simpson' which should work. Please check for updates now...

Regards,
    Vikram

That is brilliant thank you so much! O don't suppose by any chance you would have John Cleese avaliable for me to put on my mums Start 60 would you? She shares the same tomtom account as me, thank you
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,232 Moderator
    Hi @DJ143
    Could you send me the serial number of the device through a private message, please?

Thanks, Vikram
  • DJ143DJ143 Posts: 3 [Novice Seeker]
    VikramK wrote: »
    Hi @DJ143
    Could you send me the serial number of the device through a private message, please?

Thanks, Vikram

I am away for the week but will get the serial number for you when I'm back at home, thanks
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online in this Category0