Roadwork reports posted never appear — TomTom Community

Roadwork reports posted never appear

NarmononoNarmonono Posts: 84 [Renowned Trailblazer]
Hi all,
Next to my house, there are quite large works with high beams because the road is cut in half, these works have been going on for more than a week.
I go there regularly, I do a work report each time, I have the thanks that is displayed but I never have the panel on the AmiGo screen (with Android auto) whether it is 10 minutes later, a day or several days later.
Is this normal or is there a bug?

Thank you in advance for your reply.

Comments

• rider1riderrider1rider Posts: 939 [Revered Pioneer]
    try mapshare
  • NarmononoNarmonono Posts: 84 [Renowned Trailblazer]
    edited June 25
    This is what I thought but in fact my question is more about using the reporting function from amigo, live and not by using any other application.
    Hi Tomtom moderators and team,

Do you have an answer to my question?
    Thank you in advance.
  • lampardlampard Posts: 5,394 Moderator
    edited July 2
    Hi @Narmonono

Sorry about the delayed response & thank you for flagging this! I checked this with the team and it appears that we currently have a bug in displaying road works on Android auto, we are looking into this with high priority.

Also, can you provide us with the exact location (Prefer GPS coordinates) of the road construction near your house?

Best, lampard
    Thank you for your feedback and no worries about the delay!
    Hopefully this will be done fairly quickly in a future update.
  • lampardlampard Posts: 5,394 Moderator
    edited July 2
    Hi there @Narmonono
    Also, can you provide us with the exact location (Prefer GPS coordinates) of the road construction near your house?
    It'll be nice if you can provide the details above which will help us to investigate it further. You can PM me if it's possible.

Best, lampard
    I just sent to mp.