cannot update golf watch — TomTom Community

cannot update golf watch

golfer101golfer101 Posts: 6 [Apprentice Seeker]
edited June 23 in Golfer & Golfer 2
anty ideas on how to update golf watch course distances seem to be out

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,726
    Superusers
    Sync with the phone app and it should update your courses. However, the course may have changed the distances and the database for that course may not be updated.
  • golfer101golfer101 Posts: 6 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Got i phone nothing in app store for tom tom sport or tom tom connect. Tried american golf where i bought watch they said none update after approx three years. the only app appears to be for car maps. .
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,726
    Superusers
    golfer101 wrote: »
    Got i phone nothing in app store for tom tom sport or tom tom connect. Tried american golf where i bought watch they said none update after approx three years. the only app appears to be for car maps. .

There have been no updates since TT Sports went out of business over 3.5 years ago. But the watch should update the courses when you sync with the MySports app on your phone. How are you syncing now if you don't have the app?
  • golfer101golfer101 Posts: 6 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Not used my phone tried to update on windows computer using my connect, but that will not work. Trouble is cannot find any app in I phone store which app is available that will update watch
  • JürgenJürgen Posts: 6,383
    Community Manager
    szxmc8p8oxib.jpg