speed camera alert disabled after map updating — TomTom Community

speed camera alert disabled after map updating

ballacoibolliballacoibolli Posts: 7 [Apprentice Seeker]
edited June 20 in TomTom Services
it's a criminal shame what 's happening to me. it's your fault and if i'll have any damages because of your behavior you 'll pay a lot. i'm very angry about tom tom, and i'll spread the voice. shame on you.

Best Answer

• fergussionfergussion Posts: 107 [Exalted Navigator]
    Accepted Answer
    Its been a while since they changed their t&c's for these updates
    No subscription no alerts

Answers

• fergussionfergussion Posts: 107 [Exalted Navigator]
    Accepted Answer
    Its been a while since they changed their t&c's for these updates
    No subscription no alerts
  • ballacoibolliballacoibolli Posts: 7 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Thanks a lot dear Fergusson for your fast reply. Here are some considerations about: 1) I didnt' get any info about these changes! 2) I paid formerly for this service. So They cannot disable the service.3) It's criminal not to inform clearly the customer about an important service as " speed camera alert" , because it's like to drive into a bomb camp without any safe measure.4) This is very unfair and dishonest. 5) I live in Italy and i'm unemployed. Woulld you mind to help me against Tom tom? I really don't know how to fight this unjustice. Thanks a lot . Antonio
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 19,677
    Superusers
    Hi
    @ballacoibolli
    Welcome to the site....
    There has been a change in the Speed cam subscriptions... The Tomtom subscriptions now 'Auto Renew' by default....

Note... If your subscription has expired you will NOT get any Speed cam warning on the device, even the old database is still installed on the device....

See T&C's 4.2 Subscriptions, renewals and Free Trials...
    Here... https://www.tomtom.com/en_gb/legal/terms-and-conditions/#4YourAccountandyoursubscriptions

Tomtom Speed Cam FAQ….
    See... https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360015806999

Stay Safe... ATB YFM