Lack of roundabout exit number

Narmonono
Narmonono Registered Users Posts: 246
Exalted Navigator
Hi all,
In a future update, would it be possible to provide in the left frame at the top, the exit number of roundabouts?
thank you in advance for your return

Comments

• lampard
    lampard Administrators Posts: 5,942
    Hi @Narmonono

I'll add this as an improvement request for the team. Thank you!

Best, lampard
  • Narmonono
    Exalted Navigator
    Hi and thank you for your reply.
    I also asked a question about the problem of the same audio channel used by AmiGo as that used by an android apk which prevents to differentiate the navigation volume from that of music on Spotify for example and makes voice navigation difficult to hear .
    Could this also be improved in a future update?
  • Narmonono
    Exalted Navigator
    Hello moderators,
    I come back to this request to add the exit number of a roundabout because to date, there has been no change!
  • Narmonono
    Exalted Navigator
    Hello moderators
    Do you have any news on this feature that AmiGo?
    Thank you in advance for your reply.
    Good day.
  • Narmonono
    Exalted Navigator
    Back to my question!
    If there are no answers, does that mean that we will never have this indication?

It would be a shame because all the other apk and gps do it even the brand new apk compatible with Android auto!
  • lampard
    Sorry @Narmonono but there are no updates for this request as it seems to have a low priority/popularity! If anything changes, you'll first see it here.

Best, lampard
  • Narmonono
    Exalted Navigator
    It's surprising that this does not interest many people because it is still a practical indication to know when to leave a roundabout, especially since in France there are many!

To my knowledge, how do you know that this is not requested by many people, how is it accounted for?

What about this option in this post?
    https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/1140763/new-itinerary-proposal-choice-to-follow-or-not#latest
  • lampard
    edited March 29
    Narmonono wrote: »
    It's surprising that this does not interest many people because it is still a practical indication to know when to leave a roundabout, especially since in France there are many!
    I'll surely pass this on to my team.
    To my knowledge, how do you know that this is not requested by many people, how is it accounted for?
    I personally check the reviews on the Play Store for popularity and the forum reports if there're any.

Best, lampard
  • Narmonono
    Exalted Navigator
    Thank you for your answer.
    But it's weird that a new application does not give this information while all the old gps and new applications compatible with Android auto give it!
    It would be a good thing for that to appear.
    Good day