New android phone (water dammage) transfer app — TomTom Community

New android phone (water dammage) transfer app

On the old phone tomtom works but i have to transfer to another. I have an account but i on a windows pc it says no subsciption on this account. When I choose something like 'repair purchase' it says no active subscriptions. The original says that it is connected to this account

Any idears?

Thanks
Tagged:

Best Answer

• funcruiserfuncruiser Posts: 3 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Accepted Answer
    I checked the countries, but there was no option. I read if the ip of the country was still the same the option country would not be visible.

While pulling my hair I removed the app from the new (old temporary phone) and reinstalled tomtom.

I was very suprised to see that suddenly i had maps instead of subscription.
    Checking the account it now states the correct cancellation date.

Perhaps I installed the original version (old temporary phone) with a different account?

So the problem is solved

Thank you very much

Regards

Answers

• JürgenJürgen Posts: 6,408
    Community Manager
    We're not sure if we understand what's your issue here. Are you sure you're signed in with the correct Google account in the Play Store on your computer? Usually this is caused by mixing up accounts.
    Yes, both phone have the same account. Also on the tomtom services it states the same user email adres. (which is the same for google)
    Accepted Answer
    I checked the countries, but there was no option. I read if the ip of the country was still the same the option country would not be visible.

While pulling my hair I removed the app from the new (old temporary phone) and reinstalled tomtom.

I was very suprised to see that suddenly i had maps instead of subscription.
    Checking the account it now states the correct cancellation date.

Perhaps I installed the original version (old temporary phone) with a different account?

So the problem is solved

Thank you very much

Regards