My drive new routes not going onto TomTom iPhone app or onto discover 7 — TomTom Community

My drive new routes not going onto TomTom iPhone app or onto discover 7

Mobile_chicaneMobile_chicane Posts: 31 [Master Explorer]
As title really I’ve created a couple of new routes and even though they show up on my older go6200 they don’t show up on the iPhone app or my new go discover 7

And yes all devices are correctly linked to my account as I did a factory reset on the go discover and it loaded up my older routes but not the ones created today

Comments

• Mobile_chicaneMobile_chicane Posts: 31 [Master Explorer]
    As title really I’ve created a couple of new routes and even though they show up on my older go6200 they don’t show up on the iPhone app or my new go discover 7

And yes all devices are correctly linked to my account as I did a factory reset on the go discover and it loaded up my older routes but not the ones created today
  • rider1riderrider1rider Posts: 896 [Revered Pioneer]
    First thing I tried, I can get new destinations but not new routes
    Also just checked on my iPad mini 5 with the TomTom app and showing as connected to my drive but no new routes only a destination I added
    Ok I have a second my drive account so tried using that and it transfered new routes no problems, which worked on my new go discover 7 and both my ios devices.

thinking that maybe my normal my drive account was duff in some way I decided to delete a few routes I no longer needed and copy the rest to my other account to get them on the devices.

After deleting about 10 routes (mostly duplicates with difrent names) from my drive I created a new route as a test on the problem account and low and behold it now transfers to my new devices with no issues.

is there a limit to how many routes you can have on my drive before it wont send new ones to the new devices ?

the only Issue i'm now having is that on the ios devices (iphone XR and ipad mini5 ) the Edit list button on the my routes menu is greyed out and does not allow you to delete routes from the ios devices, the my places edit list button is however ok.
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 8,200
    Superuser
    Hi @Mobile_chicane

Regarding your Edit List button being Greyed out I have the same on my 12mini. I have realised however that the Edit List button is only greyed out if the routes are those I have created in My Drive that have then been synced to the App. If I create and save a route just using the Go Nav App then the button is not greyed and I can delete any My Route that was not synced from My Drive but created in the Go Nav App. These App created routes do not sync back to your My Drive account so without this facility once created and saved you could not delete them. It would be good if we could also delete Synced routes as well.

Doug