hi I purchased a map upgrade on the store site but I can see on my app. How do I download? — TomTom Community

hi I purchased a map upgrade on the store site but I can see on my app. How do I download?

timp_r1timp_r1 Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
edited June 16 in Built in car navigation
hi I purchased a map upgrade on the store site but I can see on my app. How do I download?
Tagged:

Answers

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,146 Moderator
    Hi @timp_r1
    Welcome to the community! I reviewed your TomTom account and I don't see that the order has been allocated.
    I would recommend that you contact our customer service along with the order number to sort out the subscription.

Helpful link- https://help.tomtom.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360015568919/

Regards, Vikram
  • SmookSmook Posts: 7 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi, have same trouble- I purchased yearly subscription with radars and cannot see my update ready for download on TomTom Home. Instead, some message about fault appears prompting to try later or contact support. Well, the regular support does not exist here. Anybody can advise ? My navigation Mazda NB1.. have it from beginning with new car.
    Hi, have a trouble- I purchased yearly subscription with radars and cannot see my update ready for download on TomTom Home. Instead, some message about fault appears prompting to try later or contact support. Well, the regular support does not exist here. Anybody can advise ? My navigation Mazda NB1.. have it from beginning with new car.
    Oddly, my account shows the active subscription but on the page with my NB1 device doesn't.

Nb
    This is not my first online subscription purchase. But already the second with headache.
    361rc54vwghf.png