GO Supreme 6 — TomTom Community

GO Supreme 6

I think I purchased a GO supreme 6 from the TomTom site. However I have not received any confirmation what so ever. I had a hard time logging into my Tom Tom account and submitted at least 10 separate reset password request; none of which I have received a response from Tom Tom. After numerous attempts at logging on I was eventually able to log into my account I have checked my spam folder and still nothing from TomTom

Best Answer

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,145 Moderator
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @haroldf747
    Welcome to the community!
    After you tried placing an order if you did not get a confirmation number then perhaps the order did not go through.
    It's best you check your bank account and see if any transactions reflect. If yes, then you can contact our customer service for further guidance.

Regards, Vikram

Answers

• Hello1973Hello1973 Posts: 0 [New Seeker]
    Hi, I bought a Tomtom Go Basic6, but with creating an account, i get the message that the e-mail adress is not okay. Might be that I have already created an account before with this mail adress.
    But, i am also not able to reset my passwordt. What can I do to solve this issue?
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 12,145 Moderator
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @haroldf747
    Welcome to the community!
    After you tried placing an order if you did not get a confirmation number then perhaps the order did not go through.
    It's best you check your bank account and see if any transactions reflect. If yes, then you can contact our customer service for further guidance.

Regards, Vikram