My rider is linked to my helmet speaker it beeps for cameras, it demos the speaking voice, it says — TomTom Community

My rider is linked to my helmet speaker it beeps for cameras, it demos the speaking voice, it says

aikiaiki Posts: 4 [Apprentice Seeker]
when I will arive, but it will speak as i am going along, ie cross roundabout and tae the3rd exit, any idea why?

Answers

• aikiaiki Posts: 4 [Apprentice Seeker]
    when I will arive, but it will not speak as I am going along ie cross the roundabout and exit at the 3rd exit ? I have just sent this but forgot to put not speak in the sentance thanks
  • 4Time4Time Posts: 32 [Renowned Wayfarer]
    Hi
    You did not say which version of the Rider you had, I suggest you post this info and I'm sure one of the very knowledgeable folk on the site will have you sorted.

I have been thinking of updating to a rider 550'and doing a bit of research and just happened to read the appropriate section in the manual 🙂 see below

Sounds and Warnings Select Settings in the Main Menu, then select Sounds & Warnings. On this screen, you can change sound and warning settings. Warning type You can choose how you want to be warned:
     Read aloud Hear spoken warnings and warnings sounds.
     Sounds Hear only warning sounds.
     Visual only No warning sounds are given.
    Do you have option 1 selected? If not then this could be the solution

If you don't have the 550 earlier models had very similar options