The Simpsons voices and speed camera subscription.

Leo456
Leo456 Registered Users Posts: 5
Apprentice Traveler
edited December 2021 in Devices using Wi-Fi®
Hi @VikramK, Would you be able to transfer my Homer Simpson and Mr. Burns voices from my Start 50 to my GO PREMIUM please? Also, I have connected my GO PREMIUM to MyDrive Connect, and it says that the speed cameras are expiring in 2029, this is meant to be lifetime. I know this seems like a while away, but could you check this for me please, as my maps say 'Lifetime', and I think the speed cameras should too?

Thank you.

Answers

• DougLap
    DougLap Posts: 9,862
    Superuser
    Hi @Leo456

Regarding the lifetime dates whenever someone has indicated on here that the service has stopped or is about to stop based on the dates shown they have been restored very quickly by @VikramK or @lampard.

Doug
  • VikramK
    VikramK Administrators Posts: 13,810
    Hi @Leo456
    The voices have been transferred, and they should be offered under updates.

All the services and updates are available for the lifetime of the device. The services will get auto-extended as long as TomTom supports your device with updates, services, content or accessories. A device will have reached the end of its life when none of these are available any more.

Regards,
    Vikram.
  • Leo456
    Leo456 Registered Users Posts: 5
    Apprentice Traveler
    Hi @VikramK,

Sorry for the late reply, it's been a bit of a mad week!
    Thank you for transferring them, I will download them soon. :)

That makes sense, hopefully they will auto extend this past 2029 when it gets nearer to the time then.

Thank you, and have a good weekend!