MyDrive Connect - Outage
Tomtom adventure doesn’t transfer steps after hiking
edited January 24
My Tomtom adventure counts steps but when I have had the clock in hiking mood it doesn’t transfer the steps to the app…
Why not? Is something wrong or how will I get it to do that?
You may be able to fix it for your watch by following these steps (make sure you have installed the latest version of Connect if prompted):
1) Plug the watch into the computer and in Sports Connect, click the Gear Icon
2) Press CTRL (Windows) or CMD (MAC) on your keyboard while you hover your mouse over the reset button.
3) You'll see the reset button turns into a "Turn Off" button.
4) Click it, disconnect the watch and the screen will go dead.
5) Reconnect the watch and it will wake up and it should now update as usual.
Welcome and support
Maps and Services
RoadTrips by TomTom
Community Knowledge Base