Go Mobile - Gone Mad — TomTom Community

Go Mobile - Gone Mad

lengoldlengold Posts: 5 [Master Traveler]
I think it is since updating my maps that I have been having big problems with the Go App. It is directing me completely wrong (sending me to no entry roads for instance) and completely getting the route wrong. I live in Central London and today I set up Stansted Airport as a destination. The App told me it would take 13 hours!!! It usually takes about 1 hour, then it proceeded to send me in lots of incorrect directions and changing the route constantly. What is going on? Any ideas? Seems to be impossible to talk to someone in support and I can't even find an email address! I have used this App for many years and have always been pleased with it, up to now.

Best Answer

• lengoldlengold Posts: 5 [Master Traveler]
    Accepted Answer
    It's not Go Mobile that's gone mad - it's me! I forgot that a while ago I changed the route type to walking for one destination. I had forgotten to change it back. No wonder it would take me 11 hours to walk to Stansted and lead me down strange roads!

Answers

• lengoldlengold Posts: 5 [Master Traveler]
    Accepted Answer
    It's not Go Mobile that's gone mad - it's me! I forgot that a while ago I changed the route type to walking for one destination. I had forgotten to change it back. No wonder it would take me 11 hours to walk to Stansted and lead me down strange roads!
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online in this Category0