Tomtom Go Professional 6250 — TomTom Community

Tomtom Go Professional 6250

Hi! I bought brand new Tomtom 6250 Professional from German amazon (my friend ordered it for me). It shows that Traffic and Speed cameras will expire 24/06/2021. But isn't all 6250 Professionals include lifetime traffic and speed camera updates? If I push "renew" button it says that I should visit Tomtom shop. Any thoughts? Please help! :)

Answers

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 8,003
    Superuser
    Hi @MartinR86

@VikramK o @lampard should pick this up tomorrow and review/sort your units settings on the TT servers. Look back here tomorrow to see what they say.

In the meantime do not visit shop.

Doug
  • MartinR86MartinR86 Posts: 8 [Apprentice Seeker]
    DougLap wrote: »
    Hi @MartinR86

@VikramK o @lampard should pick this up tomorrow and review/sort your units settings on the TT servers. Look back here tomorrow to see what they say.

In the meantime do not visit shop.

Doug

Hi,

Oke, thank you.
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,959 Moderator
    Hi @MartinR86
    Could you send me the serial number of your device through a private message, please?

Thanks, Vikram
    VikramK wrote: »
    Hi @MartinR86
    Could you send me the serial number of your device through a private message, please?

Thanks, Vikram

Hi

I sent private message to you.

Thanks in advance!
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,959 Moderator
    Thanks for sending the serial number @MartinR86.
    The services have been fixed for your GO PROFESSIONAL.

Perform a soft reset and check again....

- Vikram :)
    Hi

It seems to be working now. Althought it says traffic and cameras are activated, but when I click on there its says that "Tomtom services are temporary unavailable. Please try again later". But traffic info is working!!fqiajug388tw.jpg
    uvl2vxrvy0d7.jpg