TomTom GO Expert — TomTom Community

TomTom GO Expert

JürgenJürgen Posts: 6,205
Community Manager
edited June 15 in GO Discover & GO Expert
Today we announced the TomTom GO Expert as the new PND for the large vehicle range.
dmj7iv6bgx9g.png
The GO Expert is based on the GO Discover platform. It will be a smartphone connected device using NDS maps including new large vehicle features. It will be available in 6" and 7". It will be launched in Europe and in the summer in North America. No launch is planned for APAC.
uvkfqywkq4au.png

Some of the features:
  • (NEW) Truck, coach, van and car routing (Improved ADR Tunnel / UN Class restrictions)
  • (NEW) Zones warnings, City Ban Routing, Restrictions Warnings
  • (NEW) Moving lane guidance
  • POI improvement (Weigh station, Truck Wash, Truck Dealers)
abak8mgzun33.png

The 6-Inch and 7-Inch TomTom GO Expert is available in Europe on TomTom.com, and at selected e-tailers and in-store for € 399,99 (6”) / €449,99 (7”). The 7-Inch 4G sim-connected version of the TomTom GO Expert is expected to become available later this year.

Link to the press release

User manual

Comments

• vandepwvvandepwv Posts: 6 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I was testing the Go Discover 7" but can't buy it because it is missing the ability to load 3th party POI's (in my case specifically camper-places and campings).
    I guess the Go Expert 7" is missing this ability also ?
    Can anyone confirm this ?
  • Constantin87Constantin87 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Not a bad move as the 6250 was way and way outdated. The better idea would be to add hgv maps to the tomtom go app, with the proper subscription price and I don't think anyone would use anything else.