Tom Tom runner
edited January 24
My watch has lost contact with the satellite. He keeps looking, so I can't do anything with it anymore. I update it regularly. He now has version 1.7.64.
How can I solve that problem?
You should be able to fix it for your watch by following these steps (make sure you have installed the latest version of Connect if prompted):
1) Plug the watch into the computer and in Sports Connect, click the Gear Icon
2) Press CTRL (Windows) or CMD (MAC) on your keyboard while you hover your mouse over the reset button.
3) You'll see the reset button turns into a "Turn Off" button.
4) Click it, disconnect the watch and the screen will go dead.
5) Reconnect the watch and it will wake up and it should now update as usual.
Welcome and support
Maps and Services
RoadTrips by TomTom
Community Knowledge Base