No maps after updating via tomtom home carminat 2012 cli0 — TomTom Community

No maps after updating via tomtom home carminat 2012 cli0

m100natm100nat Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited June 9 in Built in car navigation
Hi I updated the software on my SD Card via Tomtom home. When I placed my SD card back into my car unit it kept on going round in a loop. I inserted my SD card back into my laptop but TOMTOM Home does not recognise it. I tried deleting the loop dlr folder but it wont delete. Now I have no maps in my car. Can someone please assign my map onto my ACCOUNT.

Best Answer

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,959 Moderator
    edited June 9 Accepted Answer
    Hi @m100nat
    Welcome to the community! A map has been activated on your account. Please try the steps as below-
    sn6cyux3cg6o.jpg

Note: If the content in the image is not clear, just right click on it and open in a new tab/window.

Regards, Vikram

Answers

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 8,003
    Superuser
    Hi @m100nat

Hopefully @VikramK can allocate a Map tomorrow. Look back the to see what he says.

Doug
  • m100natm100nat Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thanks. Im hoping the same after reading the posts from before with similar issues. Because my SD card is not working I will have to use another one.
    edited June 9 Accepted Answer
    Hi @m100nat
    Welcome to the community! A map has been activated on your account. Please try the steps as below-
    sn6cyux3cg6o.jpg

Note: If the content in the image is not clear, just right click on it and open in a new tab/window.

Regards, Vikram
  • m100natm100nat Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi @Vikram. this worked a treat thanks alot. I have same issue on my sons clio where the SD Card file got corrupted. I have tried using the same method above but it wont let me use that map on his car. Are you able to allocate the same map on his device/car?
    Hi @m100nat
    I’m glad to hear you got it sorted!
    Could you send me the serial number of the other device through a private message, please?

Thanks, Vikram