When posting special offers to my email address why are the specifications not given for the models? — TomTom Community

When posting special offers to my email address why are the specifications not given for the models?

PeteThorpPeteThorp Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
For instance Posting special offer discounts on dashcams is worthless without confirmation of FREE lifetime updates and I will not respond to offers that have potential hidden extra costs in the future. .

Comments

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,959 Moderator
    Hi @PeteThorp
    We don't send promotional offers with hidden costs.
    If a model interests you, then the specification can be checked on our product page.

Once you select a model you should be able to see the applicable price, features, coverage and specifications for the device.

Including all this information in one promotional/marketing email would make it look quite lengthy. Instead, the purpose is to keep it short, there by keeping our customers informed about the new release.

Thanks, Vikram
  • PeteThorpPeteThorp Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    I have just checked the model GO Premium X featured on the promotional update email and the spec is;

Traffic and Speed Camera Alerts
    World Maps
    TomTom Services via built-in SIM
    Updates via Wi-Fi®
    Road Trips by TomTom

FREE SHIPPING.but NO
    FREE lifetime updates specified, so from your previous comment I have to presume that all Map, and Traffic Speed Camera updates have to be paid for,

Pete Thorp