TomTom GO 6200 Lifetime Speed Camera Updates - no speed cameras at all — TomTom Community

TomTom GO 6200 Lifetime Speed Camera Updates - no speed cameras at all

Hi,

My TomTom GO 6200 does not have any speed cameras on it, even when enabled on the device. I logged in to MyDrive today and it claims I now have to buy a monthly subscription. I bought the device with lifetime support for maps and speed cameras.

Best Answer

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,908 Moderator
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @idkwdifm
    Welcome to the community! Your TomTom GO WiFi 6200 comes with speed camera updates for the lifetime of the device.
    I would recommend that you do a factory reset and check for any updates offered for speed cameras.

Once done, test it on a planned route when you drive next time.

Main menu- Settings- System- Reset device.

To avoid losing your stored favourites on the device, you can create a back-up using MyDrive..

See user guide

Regards, Vikram

Answers

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 7,972
    Superuser
    Hi @idkwdifm

The purchase a monthly subscription is a bug on the website so please ignore is the word from TT. @VikramK or @lampard should pick this up so look back here later to see what they say.

Doug
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,908 Moderator
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @idkwdifm
    Welcome to the community! Your TomTom GO WiFi 6200 comes with speed camera updates for the lifetime of the device.
    I would recommend that you do a factory reset and check for any updates offered for speed cameras.

Once done, test it on a planned route when you drive next time.

Main menu- Settings- System- Reset device.

To avoid losing your stored favourites on the device, you can create a back-up using MyDrive..

See user guide

Regards, Vikram