Tomtom Go Profesional 6250 koordinate problem — TomTom Community

Tomtom Go Profesional 6250 koordinate problem

tomtom, why can't I share the coordinates with my friends? I’ve marked places to drive up to the firm, but you don’t let me pass it on to my friends. I tried to forward by address, but her older program throws different addresses to a friend. I paid 420 eur. and for what? for 50eur and cheaper navigation has such features and I 420 eur. I don't have the slightest features after paying. the point here is that she analyzes my rides, but I’m already driving the same road 10 times and she still doesn’t understand my roads that I want to ride that route. Such an opinion is formed as if I had received a demo version.

Best Answer

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,906 Moderator
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @Dartixzs
    Welcome to the community!
    Unfortunately, the feature to share coordinates using the device is not supported on the GO PROFESSIONAL 6250 or any other TomTom model.

I am not sure if such a feature will be made available in future, but I will log this as feedback.

Regards, Vikram

Answers

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,906 Moderator
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @Dartixzs
    Welcome to the community!
    Unfortunately, the feature to share coordinates using the device is not supported on the GO PROFESSIONAL 6250 or any other TomTom model.

I am not sure if such a feature will be made available in future, but I will log this as feedback.

Regards, Vikram
  • Adam1_9_6_9Adam1_9_6_9 Posts: 4 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Mam ten sam problem. Planowanie trasy przy pomocy współrzędnych GPS to podstawa. Spedycje często wysyłają cel jako współrzędne. W aplikacji na telefon komórkowy to nie działa. Muszę kożystać z Google Earth / Google Maps. Tom Tom zostaje w tyle za tańszą konkurencją. Ne jest za darmo...