dartford crossing probleme again — TomTom Community

dartford crossing probleme again

ahoureieahoureie Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
I did map update last week and my tomom 6250 avoid taking me from Kent to Watford via dartford tunnel,
the previous map was perfect, but after this update is very bad, any solution please?!!

Answers

• rider1riderrider1rider Posts: 800 [Revered Pioneer]
    v10.70?
  • ItsoItso Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
    Hi there
    I have the same problem. Yes V10.70
  • ahoureieahoureie Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Yes V10.70
  • Wanker1Wanker1 Posts: 0 [New Seeker]
    Hi guys my tomtom 3250 after an update won’t navigate through the dartford tunnels rendering the traffic updates useless as I have to second guess which way to approach the Purfleet area to avoid traffic. I saw someone has added to reduce the weight of the vehicle to 7.5 tons but that is not an option for a 44t vehicle. All the settings are as they should be does tomtom have a resolution of do I return the poxy thing to the retailer for refund
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,959 Moderator
    Hello there
    All of you seem to have the Europe trucker map installed on your TomTom's.
    Could you check if all the restrictions have been configured correctly on the device, please?

Thanks, Vikram
  • DartfordMoleDartfordMole Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I also have truck map v10.70 installed.
    With a vehicle weight set at 7.49 tonnes the device will choose a route through the dartford tunnel. With weight set at 7.51 tonnes the device avoids the dartford tunnel. This is incorrect mapping. (This error was present, and fixed, about ten years ago)
    A poor temporary work around - if you are sure the tunnel is the best route- is to set a way point JUST north of where the twin tunnels merge
    PS. That's with your correct vehicle weight set. That way point will force an overweight vehicle through that stretch of road and only whine about its unsuitability.
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,959 Moderator
    edited June 17
    Thank you all for reporting the bug and providing the inputs.
    A ticket has been raised to investigate the issue. The routing problem is most likely related to the recent map release (v10.70).

- Vikram