No routes in TomTom GO App — TomTom Community

No routes in TomTom GO App

erik9erikerik9erik Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
Why I get no routes in my TOMTOM mobile app?
I see my routes in TOMTOM drive and why I can not import GPS routes directly from the app?

Comments

• DougLapDougLap Posts: 8,267
    Superuser
    Hi @erik9erik

Have you checked the box against each routes you can see in Tomtom My Drive to say you want it synced to your devcies.

If you have is your App logging into the same My Drive Account

Doug
  • lampardlampard Posts: 5,394 Moderator
    Hi @erik9erik

Did you manage to resolve the issue?

Best, lampard
  • PuallPuall Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    I'm having the same issue.

I simply cannot sync any routes from MyDrive app, to the TomTomGo app.
    Being a driving instructor, I wanted an app to create routes and use in the SatNav app. If they can't be synced, then both apps are pretty useless
  • szachowaszachowa Posts: 339
    Staff
    edited June 14
    Hi, please check following:
    • Make sure to log in to MyDrive with the same account as used in the MD app. You can log in to MyDrive in TT GO Nav from TT Services
    • For some of the routes in MyDrive, you need to make sure that there is a toggle enabled for syncing. Toggle is called "Sync this route as a track with my devices". Sometimes you need to disabled it and enable it back to make the route visible in TT GO Navigation app
    • There is known issue about not syncing the routes if the route has more than 20 stops (GONAV-3184). We are investigating it
  • lampardlampard Posts: 5,394 Moderator
    Hi @Puall

Sorry about the delayed response! Have you checked the advice above by Doug? Also, make sure to have the MyDrive option enabled under TomTom services in the app.
    eovgv31wer2u.jpg

Best, lampard