After Update TomTom My drive Connect can not update my device — TomTom Community

After Update TomTom My drive Connect can not update my device

singhapatsinghapat Posts: 9 [Apprentice Traveler]
After Update TomTom My drive Connect can not update my device. just only show VDO. Cannot go through update page. How to do?

Answers

• NiallNiall Posts: 10,897
    Superuser
    @singhapat

Are you referring to your GO 600 or GO 620? What are the first 2 characters of the serial number:-
    "QE">GO 600 / 610, 8GB + SDHC, MDC NAV4
    "QF">GO 600 / 610, 8GB + SDHC, MDC NAV4
    "QS">GO 600 / 610, 8GB + SDHC, MDC NAV4
    "QU">GO 600 / 610, 8GB + SDHC, MDC NAV4
    "QW">GO 600 / 610, 8GB + SDHC, MDC NAV4
    or
    "ZC">GO 620 Wi-Fi, 16GB + SDHC, Wi-Fi NAV5 Wi-Fi
    "ZE">GO 620 Wi-Fi, 16GB + SDHC, Wi-Fi NAV5 Wi-Fi
    / GO PROFESSIONAL 620, 16GB + SDHC, Wi-Fi NAV5 Wi-Fi
  • singhapatsinghapat Posts: 9 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Go 620, I got upgrade by wifi only. Last update the speed camera have many troubles, it lost many street where previous have got them. On M4 between J4-j2 should be average speed limit show, isn’t it? Now it’d gone.
  • Matthew1710Matthew1710 Posts: 3 [Novice Seeker]
    Hello

I have a Tomtom Go6200. I normally update it via WiFi, or sometimes when connected to the iMac. Recently, when trying to update, it failed to connect. I tried it via WiFi and via cable - neither worked. I have confirmed that I'm using the correct login credentials & password, and have confirmed that the device is connected to a functioning WiFi network. I've done a factory reset (via the System menu) several times - and even after that, it still fails. The message I get is "oops - we are having trouble accessing TomTom Services. Please try again later"

This problem has persisted for one week, and I've tried multiple times over that week. I can connect the device directly to the iMac, select updates etc - but they fail to install.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Matthew
  • DJSheridanDJSheridan Posts: 112 [Sovereign Trailblazer]
    Again it is the same problem with Speed Cameras!
    @singhapat
    Can you ensure you have Sounds And Alarms on your unit set to allow Speed Cameras - and ensure all the options below that (Mobile, Static, Average... etc.) are selected active too.

I'm having the exact same issue with my new Premium X... updated it and uploaded the current Speed Camera Database and for some unknown reason all the Mobile locations have disappeared.

Keep telling them there is a problem but I'm beginning to think they do not believe me!

I travel all Wales and England with my job and after a trip to Carlisle and Birmingham i'm only picking up Static Gatsos and Average Speed Cameras zones... no Mobiles to be found.

Now Mobile Locations are the biggest number in the database as they are virtually everywhere... but I have not found a single one as yet.

So I feel the database is flawed... and coincide that with the website glitch of trying to make me pay for them (when my device comes with free upgrades for life) then go figure!